CONEC D-Sub Hoods and Accessories
CONEC D-SUB Hoods and Accessories include shielded hoods made of metal, plastic, metallized plastic, and plastic with metal inserts. The diversity of different applications and market requirements makes it necessary to offer a comprehensive line of hoods and backshells.
The CONEC SnapLock is the most popular d-sub hood system, which enables a quick and easy locking and unlocking without additional tools.
The various caps, hardware, and latches are available for use with these D-sub connectors, whether standard, high density, combination, or filter designs are selected.
Some examples of the D-Sub accessories and mounting hardware that Conec offer:
- Hex Locking Screws and hardware
- Slide-lock with locking bolts
- Snap locking system
- Spring Locking
- Plastic dust caps in various sizes
- Shielded plastic cap for EMI/RFI as well as ESD resistant and anti-static
- Covered screen cap for EMI/RFI
- Water resistant shielded caps for EMI/RFI
- Rubber boot for water resistant D-sub hoods and sealing grommet for front panel mounted water-resistant D-sub hoods.
The Conec accessories are available in plastic, steel or stainless steel, as well as M3 or 4-40 UNC thread designs and are deliverable as standard or on request.
Enquire About This Product
"*" indicates required fields
IFor further information please contact our team of technical experts who can assist you with your CONEC d-sub hoods and accessory requirements and find the best solution for your application. If you require a price or lead time, please e-mail [email protected] or phone 01494 791336.