Positronic Mach D
The Mach D series of connectors are high performance D-Sub connectors for use in harsh environments.
Built with precision machined shells, the superior EMC shielding protects against electronic disruptions, guarding against data loss and defending against system failure.
■ Mechanically rugged machined shell protects against shock, vibration, and impact
■ IP67 configurations protect against fluid and dust ingress
■ High-performance M24308 intermateable
Offered with standard and high density contact arrangements as well as hybrid versions, which combine both power and signal in a single connector.
MCD Series connectors are Standard Density D-Sub connectors.
- Machined shells for ruggedness, planarity, and precision
- Interfacial seals and rear grommets for waterproofing
- Unique accessories include EMI grounding strips, keyed jackscrews, and banding backshell
- Quality and performance in accordance with MIL-DTL-24308
MCDD Series connectors are High Density D-sub connectors, built for high performance applications requiring rugged machined shells.
Features are the same as the MCD series.
MCBX Series connectors are mixed density, combination D-Sub connectors.
- Ability to mix power and signal together in one D-Sub package
- Twenty-five (25) layout options available
Enquire About This Product
"*" indicates required fields
If you would like a drawing, sample or quotation, please don’t hesitate to contact our team: [email protected] / 01494 791336.