- GH Series connectors are ideal for use in Industrial and instrumentation applications where light weight, miniature, high reliability interconnections are necessary.
- Connector variants: 4, 5, 7, 9 and 10 way.
- Connectors are offered with solder and straight solder terminations.
- Contacts have 0.040 inch 1.02mm diameters and are rated to 7.5 amperes per contact.
- GH series connectors have DAP insulators.
- A variety of plastic and metal hoods are available and the locking system is achieved by a lock-ring spring mechanism.
- Operating Temperature: -55 – +125°C
- Contact current rating: 7.5 amperes nominal.
- Initial contact resistance: 0.010 Ω maximum.
- Flash over voltage: 1,750 VAC rms.
- Test Voltage: 1,200 VAC rms.
- Insulation Resistance: 5 G Ω
- Clearance and Creepage distance: 0.025 inch 0.64mm, minimum.
- Working Voltage: 300 VAC rms
- Mechanical operations: Open entry contacts:250 operations per IEC 512-5. Closed entry contacts: 500 operations per IEC 512-5.