- Combination D-Sub connectors offer a combination of signal, high voltage, high power and coaxial contacts.
- A variety of different configurations are available in male and female connectors
- Standard mating types such as solder cup, solder pin straight and right angle, wire wrap and crimp are available.
- EMI/RFI-Filter versions available contact Jacarem for these
- Gold plating options available
- Contacts are machined
- Contact Plating: Gold over Nickel
- Contact Material: Cu alloy
- Mating Cycles: 500
- Insulator: PBTP,GV ULV94V-0
- Shell: Steel
- Shell Plating: Tin plated or yellow chromate
- Retaining Clip: Coaxial and High power contacts: Cu alloy.High voltage contacts: PI
- Insulators: Connector with Coaxial Contacts: PTFE / PBTP / PI
- Connector with High Voltage Contacts: PTFE
- Technical Data: Please refer to PDF for full technical data.