- 487-261609E-68 is an IP68 Heavy Duty, powder coated enclosure.
- 487-261609E-68 is a hard-wearing enclosure with ingress protection for applications which are situated in particularly demanding environments.
- Sealed to IP68, they offer the best protection against water ingress, having been tested to a depth of 10m for 20 hours. Eight sizes are available comprising PCB guides, DIN rail mounting points, lid, seal, captive screws and earth screws.
- The range can be finished in plain aluminium, or painted and coated for added resistance to abrasion, oils, corrosion and diluted acids.
- Part Number: 487-261609E-68
- Material: LM2/LM24
- Finish: Powder coated in Black
- Dimensions: 260 x 160 x 90
- No of Screws: 4
- IP Rated: IP68
- RFI EMI Shielded: No
- Colour: Options of grey, black or blue
Please contact us for further information or refer to the product drawing pdf for further information.