- The CAN bus is distinguished by its particularly high reliability.
- Data rates reach 1 Mbit/s.
- The 9-pin D-sub connector is standardised as the interface to the device.
- In some cases a version with a shield coupling capacitor is available as an option.
- Termination Type: Screw terminal, cage-clamp terminal.
- Cable diameter: 4.5mm ? 8.0mm
- Please refer to pdf pages 14-16.
- Temp range: -20°C – +70°C
- Protection Class: IP40 MAX: IP30
- Cable termination: 2 x horizontal, 2 x vertical, MAX: 2 x axial1 cable outlet can be sealed with blanking plate.
- Permissible humidity: Max. 75% at +25 °C, non-condensing.
- Housing Material: Thermoplast UL94V-1MAX: ZnAl, galvanized.
- D-Sub screw: -4
- 40 UNC, knurled with cross-head.