- The DIN 41612 /IEC 60603-2 connector family consists of 13 basic types with the same plug-in and mounting conditions.
- International approvals such as UL or CSA.
- Additional connector sizes compliment the range such as half or tripled sizes.
- Different coding systems available.
- Pre-centering available for applications with early mate /last break contacts.
- Up to 160 contacts per connector.
- Two to five row connectors possible.
- Various termination types available.
- 2.54mm 0.1″ basic pitch
- Early mate/late break contacts available on request.
- Number of Pins over different connectors: 6, 11, 15, 20, 24, 30, 32, 42, 48, 60, 64, 78, 80, 96, 128, 160, 7/24 7 power/24 signal
- Connector Type: B, C, Q, R, D, E and F 0.8mm early mate / late break male contacts can be loaded in any position in rows a, b, c, d, e and z.
- Early mate / last break: High current connector sizes H11 and H15 have a length of 3.5mm 1.5mm on request.
- Please refer to the catalogue pdf for further technical information on all ranges.