DIN Rail Enclosure, 17.5mm width – IDG-A
- Designed for applications requiring a housing for smaller pcbs and minimal DIN rail space loss.
- Installed width of 17.5+0.5 mm
- Mountable to DIN rails meeting DIN 46 277 and DIN EN 50 022 35mm
- Ease of assembly due to snap-together design.
- One main PCB vertical or up to three horizontal pcbs.
- Two terminal blocks one left, one right, each with two sets of three positions may be custom loaded.
- Blind insert may be utilized in place of terminal blocks for maximum space utilization.
- 2 cover versions: grey cover frame or grey cover frame for clear hinged face plate for access to switching components
- Operating Temperature: -40°C – +110°C
- Degree of protection: IP20
- Air Distance and Creepage per VDE 0110 for terminal block: min 2.5 mm
- Creepage proof acc. To IEC 112 for Terminal Block: CTI 250
- Insulation material acc. To VDE 0110: III a
- Maximum Current: max. 12 A
- Maximum Wire Size: max. 2.5mm² 14 AWG
- Outer Dimension with Cover W x H x D: 90 x 58 x 17.7mm
- Outer Dimensions with Hinged Face Plate W x H x D: 90 x 60 x 17.7mm
Data Sheets and Resources