- There is a special Profibus specification for safety-orientated intrinsically safe applications. Intrinsic safety is achieved by limiting the energy. At low voltage, this is reflected among other things, by a higher current density in the bus line, as the devices are also supplied with power via the bus line.
- The main factor of this connector is compliance with EN50020.
- The Ex i connectors have been developed in cooperation with ABB and approved for their S900 controller.
- Data transmission rate: According to bus specification, 12 Mbit/s.
- Termination type: Screw terminal
- Please refer to pdf pages 12-13.
- Temperature range: -20°C – +70°C
- Protection Class: IP40 MAX: IP30
- Cable termination: 2 x horizontal, 2 x vertical, MAX: 2 x axial1 cable outlet can be sealed with blanking plate.
- Permissible humidity: Max. 75% at +25 °C, non-condensing.
- Housing Material: Thermoplast UL94V-1MAX: ZnAl, galvanized.
- D-Sub screw: -4
- 40 UNC, knurled with cross-head.