High Current power connector for AC/DC input applications. Power input connector
- Three size 12 contacts spaced for AC/DC input
- Standard and high conductivity contact materials are available for best cost/performance ratio
- Screw contact terminations options
- Large surface area LSA contact system. Low contact resistance saves energy
- Sequential mating options
- Blind mating, float mount, panel mount and cable connector options with integral locking system
- Solder PCB mount, crimp and press-fit terminations; coplanar mounting options
- Wide variety of accessories/ options.
- Contact current ratings up to 55A per contact
- Insulator: Glass filled polymer, UL 94V-0. Contact technical sales for availability of high temperature insulator material
- Working temperature: -55°C to +125°C
- Contacts: Precision machined copper alloy. Solder coated terminations optional. Standard finish: Gold flash over nickel. Optional finishes: 0.000030 inch 0.76µ gold over nickel 0.000050 inch 1.27µ gold over nickel.
Data Sheets and Resources