- Modules include options for size 12, 20 and 22 contacts plus blanks/spacers
- Achieve optimum size, weight and power SWaP by configuring your ideal power/signal connector
- Blanks/spacers allow flexibility for meeting high voltage requirements
- Contact terminations include board to board, board to cable, cable to cable and panel mount options
- Additional features/accessories include ventilation slots in the connector housing, integral blind mate system, integral locking system, float mounts, panel mount clips and board locks.
Power Connector – The low profile Scorpion is the 8.20mm low-profile version of the popular Scorpion series. The Scorpion product is unique for three key reasons:
1 Its modular tool design allows for a nearly limitless variety of customer-defined contact arrangements
2 The moulding process yields a one piece insulator
3 The customer can define the connector width as long as the maximum envelope of 101.00mm is not exceeded. The Scorpion series is the solution to maximize power throughput and minimise space claim.
- Contact current rating: Size 12: 38A, Size 20: 12A, Size 22: 3A, Size 12 High Conductivity: 55A
- Mechanical operations: 1000 cycles minimum
- Insulator: Glass filled polyester, UL 94V-0. Black colour blue optional
- Contact: Precision machined copper alloy
- Contact plating: Gold flash over nickel
- Working temperature: -55°C to +125°C