ERNI Microspeed Connectors
MicroSpeed 1mm pitch connectors reach high data rates and have small space requirements. They can be used everywhere that high signal integrity and speed are required. The connectors are excellent for next generation communication standards like Ethernet 100 Gbps (IEEE 802.3ba), Optical Internetworking Forum (OIF), USB 3.1, etc. The Microspeed connectors have outstanding signal integrity with data rates up to 25 Gbit/s.
Typical applications which will benefit from the MicroSpeed connectors are data communication and telecommunication, high-end computing, medical technology and industrial automation with high speed transmissions and high data volumes.
The robust design of the connectors with double-shanked spring contacts and high reliability under harsh ambient conditions make them well suited for industrial use.
- Designed for fast data transmission, especially for board-to-board connections in telecommunications and data transmission devices.
- Male and Female Connectors: 2 row: 26, 32, 44 and 50 pins
- Male and Female Connectors: 3 row: 75 pins
- Male and Female Connectors: 7 row: 91 and 133 pins
- Variety of height variations: Male 1, 2, 9, 10mm Female 4, 6, 8, 10mm, enables stacking heights from 5mm to 20mm.
- Termination Area: Signal is SMT, Shield is SMT or THR
- Transfer rates: Up to 10 Gbits/sec.
- Several different signal-pair arrangements are possible
- Signal transmission with an impedance of 100 Ω differential or 50 Ω single-ended.