ERNI MiniBridge Connectors
Minibridge 1.27mm pitch connectors can be used everywhere for space saving, highly stressed connections. MiniBridge connectors are an ideal solution for space-saving connections between PCBs and decentralised function units such as operator panel displays, switches, motors, fans or fuses.
The automotive industry is one of the most common areas of use for MiniBridge connectors. They offer high vibration and impact resistance and meet the applicable specifications of LV 214 for automobile connectors.
Other areas of use are battery management systems and power electronics.
In medical applications they can be used in ultrasonic devices, MRI devices, lab instruments and diverse diagnostic equipment.
- Designed for space saving board to cable connections, with a 1.27mm pitch single row.
- Number of pins: 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10 and 12
- Male connector: SMT, Female connector: IDC
- Vertical and right angle male connector.
- Female connector with 90º or 180° cable outlet
- Robust positive locking feature red or a friction lock black.
- Easy Assembly – pick and place cover for automatic assembly
- Guiding Elements – Two pegs (round and oval) for exact positioning on the pcb.