ERNI SMC Connectors
SMC 1.27mm pitch connectors have a high contact density with low space requirements. They are suitable for board-to-board and board-to-wire solutions. High currents and high frequency electrical signals can be transmitted via these connectors.
There are an enormous variety of application possibilities due to the outstanding signal integrity and relatively high current rating. The SMC connectors are especially suitable for instrumentation and industrial applications, such as industrial robots, factory and process automation and switches or PLC controls.
- Due to the high contact density and small space required, SMC connectors offer a great deal of design application flexibility.
- Straight and right-angled male and female connectors available.
- Board to board and board to cable applications.
- Board-to-board heights ranging from 8.0mm to 20.0mm or 20-40mm if an adaptor is used.
- 12, 16, 20, 26, 32, 40, 50, 68 and 80 way versions.
- The pressfit versions of the SMC male connectors are ideal for transferring I/O signals on the rear side of a backplane.
- The female IDC cable connectors with snap-lock feature make transferring I/O signals easy and also saves space by eliminating the need for ejector latches.