Positronic SP Max
SP Max are power and signal connectors for rugged environments.
The Positronic connectors are designed for power and signal management in military, space, satellite, and commercial air applications. They have a precision machined shell, available in three sizes, which provides EMI/RFI protection. The SP Max series combine a multitude of contact sizes in a single connector including #12, #16, #18, and #22 contacts. The Positronic SP Max also offers performance compatibility with EN4165 and ESA/ESCC-3401.
- Power and signal I/O
- LRUs for military, space, satellite, and commercial air applications
- Ground-based, air/space transport, and operation in harsh environments (deep space complex and planetary-based communications)
- Battery and solar power distribution and management
- High-wattage switchable power supplies
- Inside-the-box power and signal distribution
- Liquid crystal polymer (LCP) insulators ensure proper operation from -55°C to 175°C
- Rated up to 35A per contact at 30ºC temperature rise
- Integral blind mating allows for up to 2mm of offset
- Machined contacts in crimp, solder, or press-fit termination options
- Slim metal housing allows for heat dissipation and shielding
- Hardware options include angle brackets, boardlocks and jackscrews
- Sequential mating, selective loading, and customised contact positioning helps solve difficult application solutions