ERNI MiniBridge Connectors
ERNI MiniBridge connectors are 1.27mm pitch connectors that can be used everywhere for space saving, highly stressed connections. ERNI MiniBridge connectors are an ideal solution for space-saving connections between PCBs and decentralised function units such as operator panel displays, switches, motors, fans or fuses. The single row cable mating system of the ERNI MiniBridge connectors is available with straight and angled male terminal strips. The female terminal strips have a 90° and 180° cable outlet.
Jacarem has been An ERNI distributor since 2006, so our team have an abundance of knowledge to assist with your ERNI MiniBridge connector designs.
The automotive industry is one of the most common areas of use for ERNI MiniBridge connectors. They offer high vibration and impact resistance and meet the applicable specifications of LV 214 for automobile connectors.
Other areas of use are battery management systems and power electronics.
In medical applications they can be used in ultrasonic devices, MRI devices, lab instruments and diverse diagnostic equipment.
- Designed for space saving board to cable connections, with a 1.27mm pitch single row.
- Number of pins: 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10 and 12
- Male connector: SMT, Female connector: IDC
- Vertical and right angle male connector.
- Female connector with 90º or 180° cable outlet
- Robust positive locking feature red or a friction lock black.
- Easy Assembly – pick and place cover for automatic assembly
- Guiding Elements – Two pegs (round and oval) for exact positioning on the pcb.
Enquire About This Product
"*" indicates required fields
For further information please contact our team of technical experts who can assist you with your ERNI MiniBridge Connector requirements and find the best solution for your application. If you require a price or lead time, please e-mail [email protected] or phone 01494 791336.