Positronic Front Runner
The Positronic Front Runner series is a high performance and high reliability connector and suits the requirements of Medical, Transportation, Industrial Control, and Avionics applications. Because they lack metal shells but do feature special seals, these durable connectors are a popular choice in a variety of applications. Positronic offers an IP67 option within the Front Runner circular connector family. These lightweight, non-corrodible connectors have many contact insert options in both size 11 and size 19 shell sizes. The machined contacts are made from solid copper alloy and come in a variety of termination types. Other features include hot plug capability, two-level sequential mating, EMI/RFI shielding and a wide variety of accessories and options. Positronic Front Runner series part numbers start with the FR prefix.
Jacarem has been a Positronic distributor since 1987, so our team have an abundance of knowledge to assist with your Positronic Front Runner connector designs.
- Composite components.
- Lightweight and non-corrodible.
- Contacts machined from solid copper alloy.
- Sixteen (16) contact arrangements from 3 to 29 contacts.
- Two level sequential mating of contacts.
- A mix of power and signal contacts in Sizes 12, 16, 20, and 22. Crimp removable contacts and printed board straight and right angle terminations.
- Mounting options include flange and jam nut or printed circuit board mount.
- Environmental version provides dust and water ingress protection to I.E.C. IP67 (1 meter immersion for 30 minutes in mated condition).
- EMI/RFI shielded version, electroless nickel plated plastic.
- Easy contact servicing – rear insertion/front release contact retention system.
- Threaded coupling nut system.
Enquire About This Product
"*" indicates required fields
For further information please contact our team of technical experts who can assist you with your Positronic Front Runner requirements and find the best solution for your application. If you require a price or lead time, please e-mail [email protected] or phone 01494 791336.