We have designed thousands of vacuum feedthroughs / hermetic seals for customers in a broad range of industries.
Vacuum Hermetically Sealed D-Sub Feedthrough
Our Vacuum hermetic D-Sub feedthroughs are a well-known and proven product for transferring electrical signals for instrumentation and measurement purposes in a broad range of vacuum application. The vacuum hermetic d-sub feedthroughs are available in 9, 15, 25, 37 and 50 way and also high density d-sub feedthroughs in 15, 26, 44, 62 and 78 way.
Our D-sub feedthroughs are filled with an epoxy resin making them far more resilient to vibration, shock and damage compared to glass ceramic alternatives.
XAVAC® Vacuum D-Sub Feedthroughs
Positronic Xavac® connectors are vacuum hermetic D-sub feedthrough connectors for space and / or industrial vacuum applications.
Both sides of the d-sub feedthrough contain four threaded mounting holes, an o-ring groove and fixed female jackscrews. Consequently this allows either side of the connector to be mounted toward the vacuum, therefore giving the customer the ultimate in flexibility.
Most importantly, all Xavac® series connectors are 100% leak tested after fabrication. XAVAC® series connectors utilize precision machined contacts and are therefore strong and durable. The materials and finishes, as well as the technical characteristics of the XAVAC® series connectors conform to MIL-DTL-24308,Goddard and the SPACE-D32 specifications.
In conclusion, the Xavac® connectors are arguably the best hermetic d-sub feedthrough’s on the market.
Vacuum Hermetic D-Sub Feedthrough Options
Does your vacuum hermetic d-sub feedthrough application require any of the following?:
- Power d-sub feedthrough and / or mixed combinations
- Coax d-sub feedthrough and / or mixed combinations
- High Voltage d-sub feedthrough
- Thermocouple d-sub feedthrough (only for standard density)
- Micro d-sub feedthrough
Our engineers are on hand to assist with your requirements, to help you to achieve the perfect vacuum hermetic d-sub feedthrough for your application. Please contact our team with your specification and we will arrange a quotation for you.
D-Sub Hermetic Vacuum Flanges
In addition to the standard d-sub feedthroughs, we can also provide you with d-subs mounted to a flange:
- Single D-Sub feedthrough mounted to a flange
- Multiple D-Sub feedthroughs mounted to a flange (eg 2 x 9 pin, 2 x 25 pin and 1 x 37 pin all on one custom flange)
- D-Sub feedthroughs and other connectors / wires / cable feedthroughs to create a custom vacuum flange.
Whatever your requirement, our experienced engineers will be able to assist you.
Vacuum Hermetic D-Sub Feedthroughs in Stock
We carry stock of vacuum hermetic d-sub feedthroughs and as a result our customers don’t have to contend with long lead times. The standard items which we carry in stock are Male to Female configuration, in Stainless steel:
Standard Density Vacuum Hermetic D-Sub Feedthroughs
- XAVAC9M/SI.0/AA 9 Way Hermetic D-Sub Feedthrough
- XAVAC15M/SI.0/AA 15 Way Hermetic D-Sub Feedthrough
- XAVAC25M/SI.0/AA 25 Way Hermetic D-Sub Feedthrough
- XAVAC37M/SI.0/AA 37 Way Hermetic D-Sub Feedthrough
- XAVAC50M/SI.0/AA 50 Way Hermetic D-Sub Feedthrough
High Density Vacuum Hermetic D-Sub Feedthroughs
- XAVAC15M/SI.1/AA 15 Way High Density D-Sub Feedthrough
- XAVAC26M/SI.1/AA 26 Way High Density D-Sub Feedthrough
- XAVAC44M/SI.1/AA 44 Way High Density D-Sub Feedthrough
- XAVAC62M/SI.1/AA 62 Way High Density D-Sub Feedthrough
- XAVAC78M/SI.1/AA 78 Way High Density D-Sub Feedthrough
We also stock vacuum and air side mating connectors and contacts and d-sub backshells.