CONEC IP67 D-Sub Combination Connectors
CONEC IP67 D-SUB Combination connectors are suitable for use in environments where increased protection against moisture and contamination is necessary. All of CONEC’s IP67 Combination D-SUB Connectors are supplied already populated with signal, high voltage, high power or coaxial contacts.
By using high-current contacts, the power supply of the unit can be realised without an additional interface for the power supply. High-voltage contacts enable operating voltages of up to 2.8 kV. Fast signal transmission via shielded coaxial cables is achieved with the use of special coaxial contacts.
CONEC offers a choice of 3 different housing variants in their range of IP67 D-SUB Combination connectors. The housing type chosen will be dependent on the application.:
- CONEC SlimCon
- Solid Body
- Standard Housing
- Standard design with metal frame and O-ring
- One piece “solid body” design available for increased mechanical stresses
- Inside seal in the connector plug – water cannot penetrate into the housing
- Available for front or rear panel mounting on the enclosure
- Connector without frame for cable mounting
- 4-40 UNC or M 3 threaded insert
- Plastic materials comply with UL 94 V0
- Machined precision contacts for heavy duty usage
- Various gold plating options available
- Basic connector dimensions – without frame -in compliance with DIN 41652 / MIL-C-24308
- Special accessories, including waterproof hoods and sealing caps
Enquire About This Product
"*" indicates required fields
For further information please contact our team of technical experts who can assist you with your CONEC IP67 combination d-sub requirements and find the best solution for your application. If you require a price or lead time, please e-mail [email protected] or phone 01494 791336.