PCB mount Power taps (sometimes referred to as Screw Terminals) in grids of 2.54 millimeters are developed especially for the power supply on the PCB and backplane. They are available in various designs with six or ten connection pins and as dip solder or pressfit variants. Depending on the cable connection and PCB, operating currents up to 40 amperes can be achieved. For the variants with screw connection and angled flat connectors, the cable connection is possible with commercially available cable lugs. This provides high flexibility for the connections.
Typical applications can be found in the automotive area. For instance, you could utilise them in battery management systems for hybrid and electric vehicles. Furthermore, other application possibilities include power supply for PCBs in control cabinets and testing and measuring equipment. Moreover, screw terminals can also be used in energy storage for “smart home” applications.
- Designed to bring power to printed circuit board applications.
- Current Rate: Up to 40 A
- 6 pin and 10 pin versions
- Two row PCB layout with 3 pins per row 6 pin and 5 pins per row 10 pin.
- Available in pressfit and solder termination.
- Connected via screw or plug-type terminals with cable lugs or flat terminal sockets