Fibreoptic 4 variants available
- Fibre optic connectors available in SC, FC, ST, LC, Outdoor and pre-assembled styles.
- SC: Simple push pull connection. Pull proof.
- SC: Rugged moulded plastic housing resists mechanical shock and vibration.
- SC: Single/multimode, Super PC, angled PC and ultra PC polishing available.
- FC: Pull Proof
- FC: Threaded metal coupler provides for durable repeatable connections
- FC: Single/Multimode, Super PC angled PC and ultra PC polishing styles.
- ST: Metal twist-lock bayonet style connection
- ST: Single/Multimode, Super PC angled PC and ultra PC polishing styles.
- LC: Single and duplex designs
- LC:Compact, self-retentive multi-fibre optical backpanel connector.
- LC: Approx 50% smaller than SC connector
- Outdoor: Duplex connector, based on SC plugs
- Outdoor: Single/Multimode
- Outdoor: IP67, D-sub metal housing/ D-sub panel.
- Outdoor: Captive dust boot made of metal IP65.
- Pre-assembled: 3 Fibre types: SMF-28, Infinicor 600 & Infinicor 300
- Pre-assembled: Termination on either A-end or E-end: ST, SC, SC duplex.
- Pre-assembled: Lengths: 1-10m. Variety of colours available.
- Pre-assembled: Pigtails to blank end also available.
- SC: Housing Material – Plastic UL94V-0
- SC: Ferrule – Ceramic
- SC: Temperature range -40°C to +80°C
- SC: Mating cycles – 1000
- FC: Housing material – Metal
- FC: Plating – Nickel
- FC: Ferrule – Ceramic
- FC: Temperature Range -40°C to +80°C
- FC: Mating cycles – 500
- ST: Housing material – Metal
- ST: Plating – Nickel
- ST: Ferrule – Ceramic
- ST: Temperature range -40°C to +80°C
- ST: Mating cycles – 500
- LC: Housing material – Plastic UL94V-0
- LC: Ferrule – Ceramic
- LC:Temperature range -40°C to +75°C
- LC: Mating cycles – 1000
- Outdoor: Temperature range -40°C to +80°C
Data Sheets and Resources
Add products to your quote list