ERNI SMC Connectors
ERNI SMC 1.27mm pitch connectors have a high contact density with low space requirements. They are suitable for board-to-board and board-to-wire solutions. ERNI SMC Connectors are available with pin counts of 12 to 80 and straight or angled connectors enable different mating configurations. High currents and high frequency electrical signals can be transmitted via these connectors. The combination of different height male and female terminal strips results in diverse board-to-board spacing.
Jacarem has been An ERNI distributor since 2006, so our team have an abundance of knowledge to assist with your ERNI SMC Connector designs.
There are an enormous variety of application possibilities due to the outstanding signal integrity and relatively high current rating. ERNI SMC connectors are especially suitable for instrumentation and industrial applications, such as industrial robots, factory and process automation and switches or PLC controls.
- Due to the high contact density and small space required, ERNI SMC connectors offer a great deal of design application flexibility.
- Straight and right-angled male and female connectors available.
- Board to board and board to cable applications.
- Board-to-board heights ranging from 8.0mm to 20.0mm or 20-40mm if an adaptor is used.
- 12, 16, 20, 26, 32, 40, 50, 68 and 80 way versions.
- The pressfit versions of the SMC male connectors are ideal for transferring I/O signals on the rear side of a backplane.
- The female IDC cable connectors with snap-lock feature make transferring I/O signals easy and also saves space by eliminating the need for ejector latches.
Enquire About This Product
"*" indicates required fields
For further information please contact our team of technical experts who can assist you with your ERNI SMC Connector requirements and find the best solution for your application. If you require a price or lead time, please e-mail [email protected] or phone 01494 791336.