- Profibus is the most widely used field bus. Please refer to pdf pages 9-11.
- The IP20 interface on the device side is standardised as a 9-pin D-Sub female connector.
- Data transmission rate: According to bus specification, 12 Mbit/s.
- The cable is a shielded twisted pair conductor.
- The cable sheath is violet and the signal cores are green A and red B.
- Termination type: Screw terminal, IDC terminal, cage-clamp terminal.
- Interface Connector: D-Sub, 9 pin, male.
- Cable Diameter: 4.5mm ° 8mm
- Termination Type: Screw Terminal.
- Temp range: -20°C – +70°C
- Protection Class: IP40
- Cable termination: 2 x horizontal1 cable outlet can be sealed with blanking plate.
- Permissible humidity: Max. 75% at +25 °C, non-condensing.
- Housing Material: Thermoplast UL94V-1
- D-Sub screw: -4
- 40 UNC, knurled with cross-head.